- From time to time, London Essentials runs prize draws, competitions, giveaways, and other prize promotions (“Competitions”) on our sites and social media platforms.
- The length of time the Competition runs, the conditions for entry to the Competition and the prizes for winning or taking part in the Competition is subject to our discretion and the individual competition.
- All competitions run by London Essentials are subjected to the general rules and regulations (for full disclosure of rules and regulations click here). Participating in a competition run by London Essentials subjects the Entrant to before mentioned rules and regulations.
PART II – Full rules and regulations
LONDON ESSENTIALS COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition to win one of the Britalia Ottomans (approximate retail value = £900) on display at London Essential’s store at Harvey Nichols from 12 November 2016 (11:00 a.m. GMT) – 12 December 2016 (23:59 p.m. GMT) is eligible to people 18 years and older at time of entry.
- Employees of London Essentials and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate families and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Entry must be received by the date related to the subsequent competition.
- London Essentials is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries not received for any other reason.
- To take part, entrants must fill out the form at http://londonessentials.com/email-capture
- The London Essential’s Britalia competition begins on 12 November 2016 (11:00 a.m. GMT) – 12 December 2016 (23:59 p.m. GMT)
- No purchase is required for entering London Essential’s Britalia competition.
- Entrants are permitted one entry per person.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except London Essentials reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at London Essentials’ sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, the Entrant agrees to share certain personal information (title, first name, last name and email address) to successfully identify him or her, and to allow London Essentials to contact him or her in case he or she is the Winner of the competition. If no response is received from Winner 10 days after notification of win, London Essentials reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant and do a second draw with the remaining pool of Entrants.
- Winner will be drawn at random no longer than 7 days after competition closes, and winner will be contacted within 14 days of draw.
- Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for London Essentials and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, and/or essay, photographs, other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold London Essentials and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which London Essentials deems likely to subject London Essentials, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon London Essentials in any way. If such information is discovered by London Essentials after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, London Essentials may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, London Essentials may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has not been fulfilled. Decisions of London Essentials are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. London Essentials is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
- London Essentials is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by London Essentials or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, London Essentials reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. London Essentials reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, London Essentials reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
- This competition is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it
- Winner(s) will be contacted directly by a representative of London Essentials.