Retail Sales – Sales Consultant
London SW1, United Kingdom
London Essentials is a luxury retailer of furniture and accessories, offering high quality inspired designs for the discerning clientele worldwide. We are seeking an exceptional retail store sales individual who has a genuine passion and experience working in furniture, accessories or the luxury interiors sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our flagship store based in in central London, within one of the capitals leading department stores. The successful candidate must be an experienced driven retail sales person, with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Focus on new furniture and accessory sales, whilst building on-going sales.
- Identify up-sell opportunities.
- Assist clients on furniture specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client by
- Face to face meetings, phone or email.
- Maintain company culture and standard of excellence.
- Processing daily store quotes and sales through to Head Office.
- Managing stock control and store displays.
- Working to individual and team targets.
Essential skills and experience
- Sales focused individual who is ambitious within their approach.
- Confident in working to weekly and monthly targets, with the minimum of supervision.
- Strong knowledge and experience of furniture and accessories sales.
- Confident in both face to face client meetings and presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate and open to new technology.
- Excellent administrative and skills.
- Well presented, charismatic with a strong work ethic and sense of integrity.
- Excellent clear communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English.
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- Organised and professional.
We offer an attractive industry leading salary package and a generous commission scheme, of which will be dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV, with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com